The latest Version of MAC is in this article:
To set up the client you need to do:
- Right click on the cloud icon and select Settings
- Go to the Tab “Account” and select “Unlink this PC”
- Now we have to remove the client completely. In order to do so, open your Finder.
- Search for “OneDrive.app” or “OneDriveDF.app” from “This Mac.”
- Move all returned items to the trash
- It is very important to empty the trash.
Install the newest version:
- Download the preview build of the new OneDrive sync client for Mac. Just click on the link and download it from the article above. You have to go to the Section: MAC and select “Separate Download“
- Open the package, install the OneDrive
- Launch the OneDrive App in the Application Launcher.
- Sign in with your Office 365 account and confirm the wizard by clicking next.
Now we have to activate the functionality to synchronize SharePoint libraries, Office 365 Groups and Shared with me Folders.
- Exit the new OneDrive sync client by clicking on the OneDrive cloud icon in the Menu bar and selecting Quit OneDrive.
- Open a terminal window by using cmd+space or using the Loop and searching for “Terminal.”
- Run the following commands one by one. In order to do so, copy one command and paste it into the Terminal. Confirm with Enter and proceed with the next one.Defaults write com.microsoft.OneDrive TeamSiteSyncPreview -bool True
Defaults write com.microsoft.OneDriveUpdate Tier Team
- Restart the sync client and the Browser.
- Navigate to what you want to synchronize and you are ready to go.